1. Efficient sterilization: Ultraviolet rays can reach 99%-99.9% sterilization rate in one to two seconds.
2. Efficient germicidal broad-spectrum: UV germicidal broad-spectrum is the highest, it can kill almost all bacteria, viruses with high efficiency.
3. No secondary pollution: UV sterilization does not add any chemicals, so it will not produce secondary pollution to the water and the surrounding environment, does not change any of the water components.
4. Safe and reliable operation: traditional disinfection technology such as chloride or ozone, its disinfectant itself is a highly toxic, flammable substance, and the ultraviolet disinfection system does not exist such a security risk.
5. Low cost of operation and maintenance: ultraviolet sterilization equipment occupies a small area, simple building requirements, so the total investment is less, in the operation of the cost is also lower, at the level of 1000 tons of water treatment, its cost is only 1/2 of chlorine disinfection.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Trolley Category
- Trolley applications
- Massage Beds
- Classification of massage beds
- Electric massage bed
- Types of electric massage beds
- Ultraviolet sterilizer
- Characteristics of UV disinfector
- Structure of ultraviolet disinfector
- Application of ultraviolet disinfector
- Podiatry chair
- Beauty Salon
- what happens during a pro facial